Operations and Systems Analyst (download PDF) – Apply Now
Zeo is looking to hire an Operations and Systems Analyst to assist across all aspects of trading operations, business operations and technology infrastructure within the firm. This is an opportunity to learn and have an immediate impact on all facets of what makes an investment firm successful, including portfolio management, sales and business development. In particular, Zeo places a strong emphasis on technology and values proactive efforts to design automated solutions to manual problems.
The role also provides a candidate who takes initiative with the flexibility to allocate time to “dive deep” into areas of highest impact with guidance and support from senior members of the team. As the firm looks to grow into new business opportunities, this role will be instrumental in helping to research, prototype and launch all manner of products and services, from new investment funds to software and services which add value to our growing base of clients.
The Operations and Systems Analyst will report directly to the CEO of the firm. The role is perfect for a candidate who is a voracious learner and is interested in both investment management and the development and use of technology in finance to operate, innovate and grow a financial services business.
Anticipated daily functions will include but are not limited to:
- Trading and Portfolio Management Support
- Processing trading activity and maintaining order blotter;
- Monitoring and reconciling daily transactions, positions and cash balances;
- Maintaining accurate position records, including anticipated cashflows;
- Optimizing trade operations processes; and
- Working with portfolio managers to derive insights from portfolio data.
- Infrastructure & Innovation
- Automating trading support tasks;
- Assisting in the automation of other operational aspects of the business (e.g. sales/marketing, compliance, etc.); and
- Assisting in the identification and/or design of innovative technology solutions to improve firm operational capabilities.
- Sales & Business Development