Sales Associate (download PDF) – Apply Now
Given its growth and business plans, Zeo is looking to hire a Sales Associate in San Francisco to assist across sales, client service, and marketing. This is an opportunity to have an immediate impact on all aspects of investor relations with the expectation to assume more responsibilities dependent on a candidate’s interests and talents. This role will report to the Director of Investor Relations on a daily basis.
Anticipated daily functions will include but are not limited to:
- Growing Zeo’s investor base through inside sales efforts;
- Researching prospective targets in key geographic areas;
- Coordinating meetings around conference travel; and,
- Attending conferences as a Zeo representative.
- Client Service
- Refining and executing client communication campaigns;
- Reconciling and analyzing trending data of investor flows for internal distribution;
- Evaluating potential technology solutions for further operational automation; and,
- Optimizing CRM utilization and reporting enhancements.
- Providing competitive analysis of various performance and risk statistics;
- Developing new content and messaging around Zeo offerings;
- Contributing themes for educational content and presentations; and,
- Managing client/prospect events and pre-event marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-8 years of experience
- Previous inside sales experience at a mutual fund preferred
- Independent RIA channel sales experience
- Conference and sales dependent travel, <15% of time to start, may grow in time
- Outstanding Excel skills (experience with Macros, pivot tables and VBA a plus)
- Comfortable with CRM and database management
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Project management oriented
- Flexible, humble, willingness to learn and ability to switch gears quickly
How To Apply
Send an email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “[Insert your own adjective/descriptor] Sales Associate Applicant” (e.g. Amazing Sales Associate Applicant).