Investor Relations Associate (download PDF) – Apply Now
Given its growth and business plans, Zeo is looking to hire an Investor Relations Associate to assist across sales, client service, marketing and public relations. This is an opportunity to have an immediate impact on all aspects of investor relations with the expectation to assume more responsibilities dependent on a candidate’s interests and talents. This role will report to the Director of Investor Relations on a daily basis.
Anticipated daily functions will include but are not limited to:
- Growing Zeo’s investor base through support, organization and direct sales;
- Researching prospective targets in key geographic areas;
- Coordinating meetings around conference travel; and,
- Attending conferences as a Zeo representative.
- Client Service
- Refining and executing client communication campaigns;
- Reconciling and analyzing trending data of investor flows for internal distribution;
- Evaluating potential technology solutions for further operational automation; and,
- Optimizing CRM utilization and list enhancements.
- Providing competitive analysis of various performance and risk statistics;
- Developing new content and messaging around Zeo offerings;
- Contributing themes for educational content and presentations; and,
- Managing conference participation, speaking engagements and pre-event marketing campaigns.
- Public Relations
- Maintaining timeline for each distribution channel and media outlet;
- Advising and executing on agreed corporate social media usage;
- Researching providers and technologies to accelerate PR program; and,
- Organizing and keeping an archive of coverage and curating the press kit.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience
- Outstanding Excel skills (experience with Macros, pivot tables and VBA a plus)
- Comfortable with CRM and database management
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Project management oriented
- Conference and sales dependent travel
- Flexible, humble, willingness to learn and ability to switch gears quickly
How To Apply
Send an email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “[Insert your own adjective/descriptor] Investor Relations Associate Applicant” (e.g. Amazing Investor Relations Associate Applicant).